Saturday 10 September 2011

Week 5


Vegas tutorial completed.
150 words on documentary:
I decided to use the observational mode for my documentary with captions/titles to assist the viewer in understanding what I am trying to achieve along with a quote I have made up/heard of before to give them a sense of relation to Pure War. This mode suits my style of documentary as I have incorporated sound and video as well as different camera techniques, such as panning, first person and third person views, just to name a few. It is also a lot less subjective compared to other documentary modes, allowing the view to reach whatever conclusions they may deduce. Althought this mode may restrict the amount of technical information conveyed to the view; it is not necessary in this case as the level itself is enough for the viewers to understand this information directly.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment