Tuesday 8 November 2011

Week 04

 The Building scales according to the distance of the player to the object itself. The HUD displays the distance of the player from the original location of the object (without scaling).

Flowgraphs:
Scales Building:
 Gives Distance From Building:





Draft Analytics Engine: This is is a bar graph I created for part of my analytic engine. Not all of the data conveyed is via flowgraph. The ones conveyed via flowgraph is the xml data, the HUD and the object scaling. Others that are not includes the more transparent the object the higher the light intensity is. The more it glows also represents light intensity. The higher it is represents lower light intensity, hence the larger shadows.


Flowgraph:


Tutorial Proposal: 
With my tutorial I would like to do it on the topic of exporting a multi-textured object from Sketchup into the Crysis Sandbox Editor. I used PlayUp Tools in both Exp1 and 2. If I wanted to apply multi textures to an object for exportation it would be such a pain because I would have to model the face as a single component and then match it up with object in Crysis again, and this would often cause problems such as not matching exactly and when I scaled the object it would lose its intended position etc. So finally when i solved this issue I thought it would be good to share around with other people who have the same issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment